Swords Of Light Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swords Of Light Fourm

The Swords Of Light Fourm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LU Memories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legofan613

LU Memories Empty
PostSubject: LU Memories   LU Memories EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Remember those days back in LU with Crux Prime battles, Nexus Tower and NS Mythran parties, and your first mission, finding Bob? Post all your memorable moments from the game here!

I remember chatting in NS on the last day, battling with Liam for a bit before I had to get off... For the last time... And chatting with D and Blackaxe while battling alongside Liam. What do you remember?
Back to top Go down
Draco

Draco

Character sheet
Name: Sir Draco Blackstone
Weapon of Choice: Cilbanus, Longsword of Fire
Appearance/Armor: Out of combat, I have on dark green and dark red clothes. In combat I wear a set of mithril and gold clatemail armor with a greathelm style helmet

LU Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: LU Memories   LU Memories EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Legofan613 wrote:
Remember those days back in LU with Crux Prime battles, Nexus Tower and NS Mythran parties, and your first mission, finding Bob? Post all your memorable moments from the game here!

I remember chatting in NS on the last day, battling with Liam for a bit before I had to get off... For the last time... And chatting with D and Blackaxe while battling alongside Liam. What do you remember?
Lots, I remember hanging with Liam and Bucky as it ended. I wanted them to drop a nuke. N one else did. Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor_Shadow

Professor_Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Delfador, Grand Mage of the Eternal Highlands, Wearer of CloverCutter, Master of Storms
Weapon of Choice: CloverCutter, Blade of Lightning, Reaper of Storms
Appearance/Armor: Well Dressed in Various Modes of High-Echelon Classiness

LU Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: LU Memories   LU Memories EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:32 am

Draco wrote:
Legofan613 wrote:

Lots, I remember hanging with Liam and Bucky as it ended. I wanted them to drop a nuke. N one else did. Razz

Nuke? I held contests the last day. Costume contest, Stinky Fish Throwing contests... I got to meet RoA and the Dude! Dude and I threw Fish at RoA when he was AFK. That rhymed. Now, for a poem!

Dude and I threw stinky fish
Stinky Fish at RoA
RoA was AFK.

Thank you.
*Bows*

~Professor Shadow
Back to top Go down
OliBoy1263

OliBoy1263

Location : Newglade Castle, Newglade Town, Gladestone County, Newblack

Character sheet
Name: Sir Computer Newglade
Weapon of Choice: Sword of Earth, Quake
Appearance/Armor: Green and brown clothing, and silver armor and helmet.

LU Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: LU Memories   LU Memories EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:46 am

Professor_Shadow wrote:
Draco wrote:
Legofan613 wrote:

Nuke? I held contests the last day. Costume contest, Stinky Fish Throwing contests... I got to meet RoA and the Dude! Dude and I threw Fish at RoA when he was AFK. That rhymed. Now, for a poem!

Stinky Fish at RoA
RoA was AFK.

Thank you.
*Bows*

~Professor Shadow

I managed to see a Mythran, HappyAngryCatfish and TheVentureDude in the last days as well as fighting or playing alongside Xweetok or Jediliam from the LMBs
Back to top Go down
http://ventureleague.wordpress.com
Professor_Shadow

Professor_Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Delfador, Grand Mage of the Eternal Highlands, Wearer of CloverCutter, Master of Storms

LU Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: LU Memories   LU Memories EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:06 pm

OliBoy1263 wrote:
Professor_Shadow wrote:
Draco wrote:
Legofan613 wrote:

Stinky Fish at RoA
RoA was AFK.

Thank you.
*Bows*

~Professor Shadow

I managed to see a Mythran, HappyAngryCatfish and TheVentureDude in the last days as well as fighting or playing alongside Xweetok or Jediliam from the LMBs
Awesome! Yeah I met Dude too!

~Professor Shadow
Back to top Go down
OliBoy1263

OliBoy1263

Character sheet

LU Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: LU Memories   LU Memories EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Professor_Shadow wrote:
OliBoy1263 wrote:
Professor_Shadow wrote:
Draco wrote:
Legofan613 wrote:

Stinky Fish at RoA
RoA was AFK.

Thank you.
*Bows*

~Professor Shadow

~Professor Shadow

Wish I could of met you. Me and Xweetok had a jetpack race once. Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor_Shadow

Professor_Shadow

Character sheet

LU Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: LU Memories   LU Memories EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:13 pm

OliBoy1263 wrote:
Professor_Shadow wrote:
OliBoy1263 wrote:
Professor_Shadow wrote:
Draco wrote:
Legofan613 wrote:

Stinky Fish at RoA
RoA was AFK.

Thank you.
*Bows*

~Professor Shadow

~Professor Shadow

Wish I could of met you. Me and Xweetok had a jetpack race once. Razz
Cool! ...I really never met too many people. Do you remember AtomicScientist? Met Him. And Noahju.

~Professor Shadow
Back to top Go down
OliBoy1263

OliBoy1263

Character sheet

LU Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: LU Memories   LU Memories EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:49 am

Xweetok and I
I had a race
A race with jetpacks
Get Jetpacks from backpacks

Racing on
On through the valley
The valley was dark
Dark like a midnight park.
Back to top Go down